- Why Join NASP?
- Types of Membership
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Update Online Member Profile
- Join a Committee
Update Online Member Profile
Did you Receive a Promotion and Need to Update Your Title? Did you Change Employers? Update Your Member Profile Today!
Login to the Members Area to ensure that we have your current contact information so we can keep you informed of news and events! While you are updating your contact information, please take a few minutes to also complete your membership profile.
This information will not only help NASP keep the most accurate record of our members it will also provide important data to ensure that we work to increase business opportunities by showing our membership's strengths and capabilities. These details will also help NASP create relevant programming as well as increase networking and mentoring opportunities by gaining an understanding of NASP member's backgrounds and needs. Plus, renewing your membership will be a breeze once you set up your website credentials!
Setting Up Your Username and Password:
- Your username is the e-mail address under which your NASP membership is registered WITHOUT your domain name (for example: The username for email@example.com is janedoe).
- To reset your password, click the link next to "Forgot your password?" located under the "Member Login" section on the right side of the homepage.
- Enter the e-mail address that you used to become a NASP member.
- Check your e-mail. A temporary password will be emailed to you. If you do not receive an email within 10 minutes, please contact our membership coordinator at NASP HQ via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 371-5535.
Update Your Membership Profile:
- Login with your username and password located under "Member Login" section on the right side of the homepage.
- You will land on a page entitled "My Profile". Please modify your profile with updated information including education background, licenses, area of specialization, etc.
- Click "Save Changes" button at the bottom of the pages. Remember, do not use your browser arrows or navigate away from the page without saving your changes.