- 2017 Conference Hotel Information
- Plan Sponsor Advisory Committee 2017
- 2017 Partners and Sponsors
- Career Coaching
- NASP Institute
- Professional Development Series (PDS)
- Africa Financial Summit
- FAQ's and General Info
The NASP Institute is a robust educational forum exclusively for members of the pension plan, foundation, and endowment community held on day one of the Annual Pension and Financial Services Conference. The specific courses are designed and vetted for suitability and are organized in concurrent tracks to serve a wide range of skill levels. All members of the plan sponsor community – trustees, executive directors, CIOs, investment officers, treasurers and all other investment-related staff – are welcome and encouraged to attend.
In partnership with PFM Asset Management LLC, NASP is pleased to offer eight (8) CPE credit hours for The NASP Institute program.
- Develop a Framework for Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Explore the Elements of Manager Selection and Diversity
- Consider Current Market Trends including: Fixed Income, Equity Strategies and Monetary Policy
- Provide Insight and Strategies for Managing Risk, Investment Targets and Liquidity
Advanced preparation is not necessary. Attendees must currently serve as trustees or staff to an institutional fund or family office. Program levels are intermediate and advanced and are presented in a group-live format.
- Ethics and Corporate Governance: What Every Trustee Should Know Better Understanding the MWBE Asset Manager Universe
- Adding Value Through Private Capital: How Alternative Investments Can be Utilized for Increased Returns
- Fixed Income Allocation Under a Tight Monetary and Expansive Fiscal Policy
- Investing in the Global Stock Market
- Investment Targets and Bogeys – Managing Risk, Targets and Liquidity