- 2017 Conference Hotel Information
- Plan Sponsor Advisory Committee 2017
- 2017 Partners and Sponsors
- FAQ's and General Info
- Career Coaching
- Professional Development Series (PDS)
- Africa Financial Summit
- NASP 2017 Conference Award Nomination Forms
- Summary from 2016 PFSC
Professional Development Series (PDS)
The PDS is diverse in subject matter and features intensive learning experiences designed to teach effective strategies to build leadership, communication and critical thinking skills as well as gain insight on emerging trends and business strategies. A special one-day reduced rate for the PDS is available.
Mark your calendar Monday, June 26, 2017 for the PDS at the 28th Annual Pension and Financial Services Conference in Los Angeles!
- Uncover tactics to develop a successful career in the industry;
- Explore innovative strategies to remain competitive and to distinguish yourself from your peers; and,
- Build relationships with seasoned professionals who serve as facilitators and panelists.
Let’s Talk: Tactics for Presenting and Speaking to Win; Regulatory and Policy Shifts and the Resulting Career Trends for the Financial Services Sector; Insights on Industry Trends within Asset Management; Drive Your Way to Success: Career Navigation Strategies; Advising the High Net Worth Client: Athletes, Entertainers and Entrepreneurs; and One-on-One Career Coaching Sessions.