- 2017 Conference Hotel Information
- Plan Sponsor Advisory Committee 2017
- 2017 Partners and Sponsors
- Career Coaching
- NASP Institute
- Professional Development Series (PDS)
- Africa Financial Summit
- FAQ's and General Info
See below for the fee table with current and future pricing. Please be sure to register for the correct ticket type (i.e.. member, non-member, trustee). Full details on registration types policies and answers to frequently asked questions can be found by clicking HERE.
- INDIVIDUAL NASP MEMBER: Eligibility for member rates is based on membership information currently on file with NASP. If you incorrectly indicate fees, the corrected fees will be charged to your credit card. To check your membership, call 202-371-5535 or renew online by clicking HERE.
- TRUSTEE/PLAN SPONSOR REGISTRATION: Trustee/Plan Sponsor registration is limited to public and corporate pension, foundation, and endowment plan trustees and administrators, corporate treasury officials and elected officials. To register as a trustee/plan sponsor you cannot be employed in the financial services industry.
- STUDENT REGISTRATION: Student registration is limited to full-time students. You must email proof of class registration for the current or future semester, an enrollment verification form, or a copy of a student identification card containing class year.
- ONE-DAY REGISTRATION: Single-day registration will be available only on Monday, June 26 for the Professional Development Series (PDS) and the Africa Financial Summit (AFS). Single-day PDS registration also includes access to the Recruitment Expo on Tuesday, June 27 and Wednesday, June 28 (no access to sessions or meal functions). Single-day PDS registration does NOT include access to the AFS.