- 2017 Conference Hotel Information
- Plan Sponsor Advisory Committee 2017
- 2017 Partners and Sponsors
- FAQ's and General Info
- Career Coaching
- Professional Development Series (PDS)
- Africa Financial Summit
- NASP 2017 Conference Award Nomination Forms
- Summary from 2016 PFSC
Don't delay! Early bird registration for the 2017 Annual Pension and Financial Services Conference ends on April 10th. See below for the fee table with current and future pricing. Please be sure to register for the correct ticket type (i.e.. member, non-member, trustee). Full details on registration types policies and answers to frequently asked questions can be found by clicking HERE.
- INDIVIDUAL NASP MEMBER: Eligibility for member rates is based on membership information currently on file with NASP. If you incorrectly indicate fees, the corrected fees will be charged to your credit card.
- TRUSTEE/PLAN SPONSOR REGISTRATION Trustee/Plan Sponsor registration is limited to public and corporate pension, foundation, and endowment plan trustees and administrators, corporate treasury officials and elected officials. To register as a trustee/plan sponsor you cannot be employed in the financial services industry.
- STUDENT REGISTRATION Student registration is limited to full-time students. You must email proof of class registration for the current or future semester, an enrollment verification form, or a copy of a student identification card containing class year.
- ONE-DAY REGISTRATION Single-day registration will be available only on Monday, June 26 for the Professional Development Series (PDS) and the Africa Financial Summit (AFS). Single-day PDS registration also includes access to the Recruitment Expo on Tuesday, June 27 and Wednesday, June 28 (no access to sessions or meal functions). Single-day PDS registration does NOT include access to the AFS.
Ready to register? Click HERE to be directed to the registration site. Click HERE to view the preliminary agenda.