NASP 26th Annual Pension and Financial Services Conference was a Success!
Nearly 700 investment professionals including decision-makers from pensions and foundations, panelists, and speakers participated at the 26th Annual Pension and Financial Services Conference in Chicago last month. Attendees represented a broad cross section of the financial services industry during three-day celebration of diversity and achievement to build relationships, enhance knowledge and source new business opportunities. Click HERE to see the conference program detailing the substantive content and topics at workshops covering institutional asset management, brokerage, corporate finance, municipal finance as well as information about this year's award honorees:
- Mellody Hobson, President, Ariel Investments - Joyce Johnson Award
- Lyle Logan, Executive Vice President, Northern Trust - Travers Bell Award
- Eric T. McKissack, CFA, Founder, Channing Capital Management, LLC - Maynard Jackson Award
- Susan Taylor Batten, President and Chief Executive Officer, Association of Black Foundation Executives (ABFE) and Robert B. Steele, Commissioner, Cook County - Pacesetter Awards
- The Late Jorge Castro, Partner, Executive Chairman, Lombardia Capital Partners - Lifetime Achievement Award
With all that is going on globally (i.e., China's plunging stock market , Greece's debt crisis, plunging commodities prices), can the U.S. economy continue to improve steadily?