NASP 26th Annual Pension and Financial Services Conference June 15 through June 17 at the Swissotel Chicago - Register Today!
NASP's Annual Pension and Financial Services Conference is one of the most respected and influential industry events which consistently attracts an impressive group of investment professionals, corporate treasurers, public trustees, asset allocation experts, municipal issuers and world-recognized economists. This celebration of diversity and achievement provides a forum to build relationships, enhance knowledge and source new business opportunities. In between educational enrichment, enjoy opportunities to build relationships with fellow colleagues and key decision-makers during networking functions.
This year, NASP is proud to honor:
- Mellody Hobson, President, Ariel Investments - Joyce Johnson Award
- Lyle Logan, Executive Vice President, Northern Trust - Travers Bell Award
- Eric T. McKissack, CFA, Founder, Channing Capital Management, LLC - Maynard Jackson Award
- Susan Taylor Batten, President and Chief Executive Officer, Association of Black Foundation Executives (ABFE) and Robert B. Steele, Commissioner, Cook County - Pacesetter Awards
- The Late Jorge Castro, Partner, Executive Chairman, Lombardia Capital Partners - Lifetime Achievement Award
Click HERE for a quick glance of conference highlights including the NASP Institute, The Professional Development Series and Career Coaching and Recruitment Expo, The Africa Financial Summit, and sessions on institutional asset management and brokerage, municipal finance, corporate finance and more!
Do you think the Dow will close above 18,000 again in the upcoming year?